Criminal Defense Representation On Long Island
For effective criminal defense representation, contact our attorneys at Phillips, Artura & Cox, Attorneys at Law. We have been helping clients deal with their criminal charges during the last 50 years, and we can help you understand your legal options and provide an aggressive defense.
Felony And Misdemeanor Criminal Charges
Have you been accused of a felony offense, such as grand larceny, drug trafficking or assault? Or do you face a misdemeanor charge like first-offense drunk driving?
Serving The Long Island Community Since 1969
Our attorneys at Phillips, Artura & Cox, Attorneys at Law, can provide experienced, knowledgeable legal help with the following important goals in mind:
– Proving your innocence
– Minimizing your legal penalties
– Saving you from paying expensive fines
– Protecting your freedom
– Keeping your record clean
Experienced And Aggressive Criminal Defense
Our attorney team includes a former Suffolk County assistant district attorney and a member of the Suffolk County Criminal Bar Association. We are highly experienced in:
– Assessing what prosecutors need to prove to get a conviction
– Recognizing errors and oversights in prosecutors’ cases, and identifying the challenges prosecutors face regarding their burden of proof
– Fighting to have your case dismissed, negotiating to have your charges reduced and fighting for acquittal at trial
Defending A Variety Of Charges
We have handled hundreds of criminal cases in over 50 years of service to Long Island and to Lindenhurst. We can represent you if you have been accused of:
- Narcotics/drug charges, including drug possession, distribution, sale or manufacture
- Assault or sexual assault
- Larceny, shoplifting, robbery, embezzlement or burglary
- Traffic violations
- Criminal possession or sale of a controlled substance
- Domestic violence
- Violation of a restraining order or order for protection
We can provide effective legal representation and charge reasonable and affordable rates.
Contact Us Today
For more information regarding our firm and your rights, speak with our attorneys at 631-226-2100 or use our online contact form. We are available for evening appointments, charge competitive rates and are conveniently located in the village of Lindenhurst south of Sunrise Highway by the Lindenhurst train station.