Estate Planning And Probate Administration
Your estate is unique, and your estate plan should be unique, too. At the Lindenhurst, New York, law firm of Phillips, Artura & Cox, Attorneys at Law, we provide tailored estate planning and probate administration legal services. Our attorneys are prepared to:
- Meet with you one-on-one to fully assess your assets and goals
- Advise you about the probate process and options for challenging or defending a will
- Help you anticipate all possible scenarios so your estate plan reflects your precise objectives
- Represent you in contested or uncontested proceedings in New York Surrogate’s Court
Helping Clients Plan For The Future And Manage The Probate Process Since 1969
Our firm is one of the oldest partnerships on Long Island, and we can provide knowledgeable legal services regarding:
- Powers of attorney
- Health care powers of attorney, health care proxies, living wills and life estates
- Wills and trusts
- Estate and will litigation
- Administration of probate following the death of a loved one
Our lawyers can help you protect your assets or the assets of loved ones in the event of Alzheimer’s or dementia. We can protect your wealth through effective Medicaid and Medicare planning. And we can help elderly individuals retain their independence without giving up full control of assets. For more information regarding estate planning, probate administration and your rights, contact our office.
For experienced estate planning and probate administration legal help, call our attorneys at 631-869-4560 or use our convenient online contact form. We are available for evening appointments, charge competitive rates and are conveniently located in the village of Lindenhurst south of Sunrise Highway by the Lindenhurst train station.